AiSDR for Sales — An AI-Powered Tool for Company Growth
There’s an old truth that time kills sales. The better news is that AI is giving it back. A massive 97% of sales leaders and sales pros report that using AI tools for sales gives SDRs more time to sell. That means better conversations with prospects, which ups the chances of persuading a prospect to buy.
Companies today are jumping on new tools to intelligently automate tasks ranging from lead generation to generating personalized content for their prospects. The race is on: not just to add AI to the sales process but to find the best tools for sales to do it.
And this is why we developed AiSDR.
What is AiSDR?
AiSDR is an AI-powered tool that fully automates the work of a sales development representative (SDR): prospecting, prospect nurturing, lead qualification, and more.
AiSDR is an excellent example of applying AI to sales processes: it uses OpenAI’s GPT-3/GPT-4 technology to bring AI to sales and build conversational email chains that educate your prospects based on their profile and previous interactions. This improves the efficiency of top-funnel work and cuts sales costs, making AiSDR great for
- Sales teams
- Marketing teams
- Startups who need to grow fast on a limited budget
- Fast-scaling businesses striving to keep a limited headcount
- Mid-market and enterprise companies seek to cut staff costs without sacrificing working conditions
- Any sales and marketing team looking to rapidly test-drive and build on new sales and marketing approaches
So how do you know that AiSDR is the right tool for you?
Signs your company can benefit from AiSDR
If you’re still on the fence about adding automation to your sales process, check for the following red flags:
- Regular failure to hit sales quota
- Overspending on operational tasks
- High volume of incoming leads and limited capacity to promptly handle them
- Inadequate conversion rates from follow-up emails to inbound leads
- High sales team turnover and hiring costs
- Overworked SDR staff
- A limited budget for addressing all of the above
AiSDR addresses all of these issues in a single platform, which cuts the time and cost of implementing AI-powered sales automation. Here’s how it works.
The benefits of AiSDR’s artificial intelligence for sales
AiSDR is a comprehensive tool that brings the power of AI to all your top-of-funnel sales activities.
Prospecting and qualifying outbound leads
Outbound lead generation has always been tough. Reasons range from understudying an ideal customer profile (ICP) and prospects not fitting the ICP to poorly managed lead qualification. Regardless, half of the conversations of these companies ended up in a dead-end.
AISDR fixes this problem with simple but effective automation of the following tasks:
- Identifying the ICP for each product
- Mapping the leads meeting the ICP
- Qualifying and segmenting the prospects to deliver tailored, personalized communication
- Creating relevant prospecting emails
As a result, you free up employees to focus on revenue-generating work and more high-quality leads and increase conversion rates.
Nurturing inbound leads
Nurturing and educating leads on product capabilities is the biggest part of an SDR’s job for inbound. It’s also a critical task: 83% of B2B sales teams in recent market research noticed a measurable difference in sales opportunities from nurtured leads compared to non-nurtured leads.
At the same time, explaining product features and tailoring their presentation to each prospect takes time. It’s also something AI can handle easily.
AiSDR can answer all your lead’s questions and set up a time for them to connect with a sales representative. As a result, you have more booked demos with less effort, more satisfied prospects, and happy employees with more time for meaningful work.
Building a nurture track
Sometimes you can’t fully entrust AI with lead nurturing — for example, for prospects who prefer video over phone calls (like 77% of B2B decision-makers) or calls over chat or email. Still, AI for sales can be helpful for sales and marketing teams responsible for this task.
AiSDR builds perfect nurture tracks for your prospects by analyzing your previous interactions with inbound leads, the ICP, and your product features. It can also adjust the track for each prospect and give recommendations to SDRs so that every call gets straight to the point with personalized and relevant information.
So, AiSDR basically does what your SDRs should be doing — building a relationship with your prospects and leads — and overcomes “alligator mouth syndrome”: too much talking with too little listening to prospects’ needs. It answers questions when asked and provides only on-point recommendations.
It also helps track down and chase up your best prospects faster. How? By working with both outbound and inbound leads. On the one hand, it automates outbound conversations and prevents wasting time on unproductive leads. On the other, it pinpoints and nurtures prospects who demonstrate intent.
As a result, just a few SDRs working with AiSDR can do the work of dozens of employees, saving you up to 90% of your hiring and onboarding costs.
AiSDR can benefit your company as it helps increase sales and marketing efficiency and cut spending. To double-check the benefits, calculate the ROI beforehand.
How to calculate AiSDR ROI
Calculating ROI is pretty simple. Let’s look at some average numbers.
- Pull up the average salary of one SDR and multiply it by the number of SDRs you need to cover your sales.
The average 2023 salary of an SDR in the USA is around $70,500 per year. That means three US-based SDRs (a modest team) will cost you just over $211,000 per year.
- Compare this number to the AiSDR price for one year, which is $9000.
With one human SDR to control AiSDR’s work and perform remaining value-added tasks (like calls), the tool has just saved you around $132,000/year.
And these are just the financial savings of implementing our AI-powered sales automation software. Let’s add time-saving to the mix.
Say, you have an average 1-3 month sales cycle. Even if they’re only spending 30-40% of their time on prospecting, your SDRs will take between 9 and 27 days to research and create prospecting materials — something AiSDR can do in 5-10 minutes.
AiSDR is an AI game-changer for sales and SDRs, as it can do the work of dozens of employees at once. When used properly, AiSDR can automate the time-intensive tasks of prospecting, qualifying, and nurturing inbound and outbound leads. This way, you can save thousands of dollars annually while increasing requests on demo booking and hitting sales quota faster.
Want to experience AiSDR’s benefits before your competitors catch up? Book a demo for a free trial.
What is AiSDR?
AiSDR is an AI-powered tool based on OpenAI GPT-3/GPT-4 technology that fully automates the work of a sales development representative.
Who is an AiSDR for?
AiSDR can be used by
- Sales and marketing teams
- Startups with limited budgets and staff
- Fast-scaling businesses striving to limit headcount
- Mid-market and enterprise companies undergoing budget cuts
- Teams looking to test-drive new sales and marketing approaches fast
When do I need AI for sales?
Signs that AI can benefit your sales processes include
- Consistently missing sales targets
- Excessive expenses on operational tasks
- High sales team turnover and hiring costs
- Overworked SDR staff
- Limited sales budget
What are the signs my company is ready to embrace AI technology?
Check for these signs you’re ready for AI:
- You’re tech-oriented
- You’re looking for new ways to grow and scale
- You need to process large amounts of data daily
- You want to increase company efficiency and optimize processes
- You need to decrease the employees count or workload
AI automation tools can help in all of these cases, but choosing the right tool for the job is important.
What’s the ROI of AiSDR?
To calculate the ROI of implementing AiSDR in your company, just total up the annual salary of 90% of your SDR team and subtract the cost of a yearly AiSDR license. The result is your total savings for the year, as an AiSDR can replace all or a significant part of your SDR staff.
How is AI used in sales?
AI can be used in sales to
- Score and qualify leads
- Forecast sales
- Enhance personalization of customer experience
- Create prospecting and sales emails
- Automate sales processes
- Provide sales analytics and insights
- Use in chatbots and virtual assistants
- Optimize pipelines
How is AI used in marketing?
AI can be used in marketing to
- Segment customers
- Draft copy
- Analyze data predictively
- Personalize content
- Automate marketing processes
- Optimize ad targeting
- Suggest creative ideas
What is the future of AI in sales?
AI has a promising future in sales as it can provide a personalized customer experience and boost revenue growth through data-driven insights and automation. But it can only partially replace people.
10% of the cost